You guys, I can't believe it is basically September already. I'm really feeling like it was only Christmas and New Year's Eve a month or so ago, how have 8 whole months slipped past? It's like being a kid with the summer holidays slipping through your fingers all over again.
On the plus side, Autumn is coming. I feel like I've barely experienced a summer of any kind this year anyway so I'm more than happy to look forward to knitted scarfs and hot chocolates again. I've put together a little wishlist of what I've been lusting over this month, although given that I've just splashed out on a new camera I'm not sure I should actually go ahead and buy any of it!
1. Tu Stripe and Floral Tea Dress - Tu at Sainsbury's is now available (finally) to buy online and there's some real beauties going at the moment. I love the combination of prints on this tea dress and it's perfect for teaming with thick black tights and a pair of ankle boots. Also, check out the pyjama section whilst you're at it - there are bargains to be had!
2. Simply Be Fur Collar Suede Coat - Oh! This coat, it is the coat of dreams. Suede with a fluffy faux fur collar and a flattering tie belt, I can't begin to explain how sad I am that this is not already in my wardrobe.
3. Oasis V & A Shirt Dress - I love the V & A collection at Oasis, the prints are too stunning for words. I've developed a bit of a thing for shirt dresses recently as they are so versatile, so this is my pick of the bunch.
4. Ted and Muffy Merida Loafers - Duo Boots have recently rebranded as Ted and Muffy and I would highly recommend checking out the new website, as it's totally dreamy. I'm desperate for a pair of good quality leopard print flats as I think they go with pretty much anything, so these jumped right out at me.
5. Oliver Bonas Pastel Multi Photo Frame - Another laurenella wishlist, another Oliver Bonas item. This time it's this cute multi photo frame...who needs a DIY gallery wall when you can just fill one of these bad boys up with pictures.
6. Sweetpea & Willow Balham Mirrored Tray - I discovered this gorgeous brand when they followed me on Instagram this month and since then I've built up quite the wishlist. This mirrored tray is my ultimate fave, I think it would look amazing displaying my collection of perfumes.